1. While we have endeavored to ensure the accuracy of information on the Website, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website. The Website and the Content are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind unless specifically stated. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
2. We have no control over or responsibility for websites to which the Website is linked. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
4. All prices are expressed exclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
5. Payment is provided by CIB Bank Zrt. and PayPal, Inc. By using the payment portal atÂ http://kilgray.com
you abide by the rules and regulations of CIB and PayPal. You can use credit cards and a PayPal account for money transfer. Alternatively, you can use wire transfer.Â If you chose credit card payment, your card will be charged when your order is confirmed.
6. If, according to rules and regulations, you need to pay VAT, and you donâ€™t pay VAT in the webshop, you are bound to pay the VAT (25% in 2010) after the purchase, in a separate transaction. Similarly if you have taken advantage of a promotion code without being entitled to take part in the promotion, you are bound to pay the difference between the promotional price and the regular price.
7. Delivery of the courseware can take up to five working days.
8.Â Whilst we make every effort to deliver to you, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances out of our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting an item to you within that time.
9.Â If, by mistake, we have underpriced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy.
10. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually deliver an item to you, at which point a contract is made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to send an item to you and you have already paid for it we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that item.
11.Â Kilgray offers no refund to any product unless agreed otherwise, or unless stipulated by law.
12. In order to place an order on the Website or use other services, you will have to create an account. When registering and creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information and ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. Kilgray reserves the right to terminate your membership if we learn that you have provided false or misleading registration information. It is important that you keep your account password secure and confidential. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account that you become aware of. You will be solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.