- Search in multiple term bases. Users can search for a term in all term bases on your qTerm server at once.
- Customizable term base structure. In qTerm, every term base can have a different term base structure. A term base definition defines what fields are characteristic to a term base.
- Support for different term field types. A user-defined term field can contain text, number, boolean (true/false), date, media, single-value picklist or multiple-value picklist.
- Support for graphics, videos, sounds or other media in descriptive fields. If you select the media type, you can upload a file to every term, and the file will be played in the default viewer.
- Support for pre-defined filters. Filters can help you see only terms that comply with your filtering criteria. This way you can easily list old terms, terms that are not filled in all languages you translate into, terms relevant to certain products, terms that have not been approved yet, etc. You can save filters for others to use.
- Permission management. You can define who has access and who does not to certain term bases, and you can also define access levels such as lookup, update, review or administer.
- Full integration with memoQ. Translators using memoQ can connect to your qTerm term base from within memoQ and get matches automatically when memoQ finds the term in the source text. If you use memoQ as your translation management system, its quality assurance functions also work with qTerm term bases.