New builds of memoQ and memoQ server 6.0 are available with some improvements and bug fixes
The installers of memoQ and memoQ server are available from the direct links below. They will also be available shortly from the Downloads section of our website, and via AutoUpdate.
memoQ server installers are below.
Warning: For users of the Web Services APIs, this update also requires the latest version of the Web Services APIs. Please contact us.
Notable fixes and enhancements since build 6.0.15:
- memoQ is now able to run as a proper 64-bit application on 64-bit systems. This means that users will not receive false out of memory errors: memoQ is able to use any amount of the available system RAM.
- Improvements on the Single sign-on feature, i.e. not all domain groups were listed on the SSO page.
- Special underlines were not imported from DOCX files - these underlines will be marked with inline tags.
- Some Excel files lost formatting after export, soft returns were added to the cells - fixed.
- Pre-translation: Pseudo translation now gives a warning for unsupported languages.
- 0 entries were imported to online TM according to the TMX import log file, in fact all entries were imported - fixed.
- Change filter and configuration (for all) + unknown file type setting resulted an error - fixed.
- Adding bilingual TTX to a corpus imported it as monolingual - fixed.
- Some improvements on the server migration process.
- Some improvements on the DOCX, DOCM, TTX and Transit project filters.