New builds of memoQ and memoQ server 5.0 are available with some improvements and bug fixes
The installers of memoQ and memoQ server are available from the direct links below. They will also be available shortly from the Downloads section of our website, and via AutoUpdate.
memoQ server installers are below.
Warning: For users of the Web Services APIs, this update also requires the latest version of the Web Services APIs. Please contact us.
Notable fixes and enhancements since build 5.0.64:
- Dirty rows bug was fixed that affected online projects with views.
- Find-Replace listing confused with multilingual projects - fixed.
- Term extraction: there were no hits from online corpora and binocular icon crashed memoQ if the term candidate list was empty - fixed.
- Transit: some tags were swapped in memoQ export compared to original- fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that affected XLIFF files imported with cascading fllters to online project.
- memoQ failed to import some files that were saved in Word for Mac - fixed.
- A bug was fixed that affected handoff packages which contained documents with identical names.
- When selected the project with keys memoQ added no username to the project's name - fixed.